PURCHASE AGREEMENT BETWEEN ezREIclosings LLC AND PURCHASER
This Purchase Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between ezREIclosings LLC, a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Tennessee, having its principal place of business at 5312 Ringgold Road, Suite 202, East Ridge, Tennessee 37412 (“ezREIclosings”) and the purchaser (“Client”), with a mailing address and email address as provided on the account registration page.
- Term: The term of this Agreement shall exist for the duration of the life of the file that is being uploaded. Each file is billed or charged individually, and there is no agreement to perform, by either party, after the conclusion of this file.
- Payment: The Client shall pay ezREIclosings the applicable fee in accordance with the terms of the invoice provided to the Client. The Client acknowledges that refunds will not be issued regardless of whether or not the file was able to be closed or completed.
- Services: ezREIclosings LLC agrees to provide the Client with access to its proprietary online platform for the management and administration of real estate transactions. The Client acknowledges and understands that ezREIclosings LLC is acting solely in an administrative capacity and does not provide legal or financial advice or direction. The Client is solely responsible for their own actions and agrees to indemnify and hold ezREIclosings LLC harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, liabilities, expenses, and losses arising from the Client’s use of the services provided under this Agreement. The Client acknowledges that ezREIclosings LLC is not providing legal or financial advice, and that the Client should seek advice from an attorney representing them for such advice.
- Use of Documents: The Client acknowledges and understands that any documents or contracts made available to them by ezREIclosings LLC should be reviewed by their attorney or legal representative. The Client agrees that the use of such documents and contracts is at their sole risk and responsibility. The Client specifically indemnifies ezREIclosings LLC and agrees to pay any and all legal fees associated with any legal action arising from the use of such documents and contracts in an immoral, illegal, or unscrupulous manner.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, representations, and agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provisions. Any legal action arising from or related to this Agreement brought by the Client against ezREIclosings LLC shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Tennessee. The parties agree to submit any dispute arising from or related to this Agreement to binding arbitration under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and any judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties agree to keep all proceedings and any information disclosed therein confidential. The arbitration shall be held in Tennessee. The parties shall bear their own costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with the arbitration proceedings.